Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: OH MY GOD!!!!!  (Read 5809 times)

TrophyHunter

• Old Timer
  • V.P. Club S.C. & P. & S.C. & F. Team Hop Sing
    • BB Pics
Re: OH MY GOD!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2007, 06:18:25 AM »

Well it is about time Dave, all you had to do was miss twelve days of work and you finally got you're fish !!!!  ;D ;D ;D good to see youhaven't lost you're touch !! well not completely anyways  ;D
TR

...oooO..............
...(....).....Oooo...
....\..(.......(...)....
.....\_).......)../.....
...............(_/......
... RICK WAS ......
....... HERE..........

XG Flosses with his Spey !!

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
Re: OH MY GOD!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2007, 10:39:15 AM »

well done Dave,good to see you smiling again ,i was getting a little tired of Mr grumpy,oh isn't it 1-13,lol ;)
Geoff only knows how to count up to 10 so I wouldn't really listen to him!! ;) ;D

First off spell my name right will ya. Secondly sunday does count (now 1-13) Thirdly congrats it was about time and it was nice to finally see Mr Grumpy go away until the next streak anyways. It was a great morning on the river but I could not believe how many people where out fishing. It almost seamed like a weekend. I remember last year going out mid week and it would be nice a quiet on the river but this year seams like a seven day weekend. Must be alot of mental health days being taken. Or is it the fever  ;D ;D ;D and the only cure is steelheading.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day