Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: vedder monday morning October 15th, 2007  (Read 1371 times)

Big Rob

vedder monday morning October 15th, 2007
« on: October 16, 2007, 07:09:29 PM »

listened to the rain last night , when the alarm went off stayed in bed for another hour. headed out thinking that if the vedder is coloured i will check out the chehalis river. the canyon was my favorite area when I was younger. the vedder is  in great shape. headed to some quiet water mid river. first 20 minutes released  6/8lb chrome wild coho rolled two more. thinking this going to be like the days i had a couple of years ago  well that was it. fished  for another 4 hours never touched a thing . did'nt see anyone with fish during the day. perfect day drove up in the rain (forgot my raincoat)  fished under sunny skies the rain stated as pulled out of the parking area. fished saturday in the crowd . one wild coho and lost three other coho.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 07:19:37 PM by Rodney »

Big Rob

Re: vedder tuesday morning
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »

my first fishing report  and I put the wrong day. its monday. signed up  about three weeks ago to report  the watch that I found on the vedder

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: vedder monday morning October 15th, 2007
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 07:20:52 PM »

Welcome Big Rob, and nice catches. In the future you can just click on to edit the posts you've already made if there is a mistake.

Big Rob

Re: vedder monday morning October 15th, 2007
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 10:19:23 PM »

thanks rod.  I was right the first time, Ive been on strike for three months now,  every day is sunday to me