Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Puppies! They're HERE!!!  (Read 15856 times)

CALI 2 B.C.

Re: Puppies! They're HERE!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2010, 11:32:02 AM »

I feel you on that nog i breed "american bullies" all purple ribbon registered with great temperments raised in a loving home with kids and even cats and sometimes we will have to post some pups online when theres a few left.Kijiji and craigslist always flag and delete.People go on the bad rep that pitbulls,bullies,wolve hybrids ect have and instantly judge you or your ad.I really dont need to get started on here lol.People need to get past steriotypes and labels and give individuals a chance.Beautiful pups btw my uncle had one similar when i was a kid he was awesome.Good luck finding proper homes nog.
famous people walk on red carpet because theyre famous...me i walk on toilet paper because im the $h!^

Fish-X

• West Wave Fishing
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2010, 07:44:18 PM »

Will they fish?

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
  • Any River... Any Time....
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2010, 08:50:33 PM »

Will they fish?

Better than Most Two-Legs;)

Cheers,
Nog

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2010, 03:27:03 PM »

So two more of our Little Clan have left the nest. Sad to see them off, but darn Happy about the excellent homes they are going to!!

Dave came all the way out from Alberta to meet "Peter". It was Love at first Sight! So Maya (her new name, pretty and fitting methinks) is off to 3 acres and 3 kids to grow up with! Very Cool! And we wish her and her new Pack all the very best!!

Dave & Maya:

Then today a Fellow who has a good sized farm just out of town dropped by. Heard about the pups from my neighbor, and wanted to see for himself. He and "Nobody" were an instant hit! Of course that little clown could capture damn near anyone's heart with his antics! So our little Nobody is off to the farm, where he is destined to herd chickens, geese and turkeys for a living. Gonna be some FUN methinks!

Jim & Nobody:

Still holding a couple for buddies, which leaves but a couple to find Packs for now. Papa (Amaruq) certainly is enjoying his time with the wee ones (well, not quite so wee now LOL!) Here he is enjoying a good old-fashioned DOGPILE:

Can't even hardly see the Big Boy in this one!

Getting down to the wire now Folks! Still searching for a couple homes though...

Cheers,
Nog

milo

• Old Timer
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2010, 06:37:46 PM »

I feel you on that nog i breed "american bullies" all purple ribbon registered with great temperments raised in a loving home with kids and even cats and sometimes we will have to post some pups online when theres a few left.Kijiji and craigslist always flag and delete.People go on the bad rep that pitbulls,bullies,wolve hybrids ect have and instantly judge you or your ad.I really dont need to get started on here lol.People need to get past steriotypes and labels and give individuals a chance.Beautiful pups btw my uncle had one similar when i was a kid he was awesome.Good luck finding proper homes nog.

Fortunately, the TRUTH about pitbulls is slowly coming out. Everyone should watch this:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/blind-kids-get-a-helping-paw-from-pit-bulls/63ekzpb?q=Pit+bull&rel=msn&from=ol_en-us_msnhpc&form=msnhed&gt1=42007&playermode=&ad=&adFull=&adPartial=&timePlaying=&gallery.categoryRequests=videobytag.aspx%3fmk%3dus%26vs%3d0%26ns%3dgallery%26tag%3dv5%2520hero%2520playlist%26sf%3dVideoId%26ipt%3d1

They can be the most loving dogs out there, and excellent therapy dogs. Too bad that they are also popular among those who like them for their dominance, which is then misdirected. It's always the owner, not the dog. >:(

CALI 2 B.C.

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 04:05:04 PM »

Thanks for the link milo i actually saw it on another forum i am part of.Glad they are getting positive attention in the news. :)
famous people walk on red carpet because theyre famous...me i walk on toilet paper because im the $h!^

Nina

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2010, 09:05:36 AM »

It's always the owner, not the dog. >:(

That is so true. Due to some unfortunate cases in Denmark it is now forbidden by law to own and breed certain fighting dogs, as they call them overthere. If you are caught with one of these dogs it will be taken away from you and terminated unless you can prove that you got the dog before March this year. All new pups will also be terminated. Ten dog breeds are on that list, including the pitbull and bulldog. I think it is a sad law, especially because the trouble with fighting dogs largely stem from young men, who get these dogs either to look cool or for protection from gang related violence, but have absolutely no clue how to take care of a dog.

Doesn't say anything about half-wolfies in that law though, so maybe I will get me one of those pups one day  ;D

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2010, 12:58:09 PM »

Doesn't say anything about half-wolfies in that law though, so maybe I will get me one of those pups one day  ;D

We will likely have one more litter from these two, in about a year and a half Nina! Start Planning!  ;)

Two left to go...

Cheers,
Nog

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2010, 04:54:32 PM »

"Al" is now on hold for an excellent family down in Victoria.
"Zorro" fled the nest this very afternoon - wandering his was over to a beautiful Malamute Gal and her People Pack.

"Big Bertha" has been spoken for since she was born, however I have not heard back from the fellow is a while. Going to try and contact him to determine if he still wants her. Surprising amount of interest in the gals!

That leaves but Double Dot (who does have a fellow hovering...) and Eight of Ten.

Eight of Ten has NOT been advertised. He is amongst the very best looking of the bunch, and we simply want him to be placed to either a buddy or at least locally as we very much want to watch him grow up.

And on it goes...

Cheers,
Nog

Nina

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2010, 11:15:39 PM »

We will likely have one more litter from these two, in about a year and a half Nina! Start Planning!  ;)

Sounds good!  :) We are definitely interested, or at least I am. Rodney will come around though, he always does  ;D

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2010, 12:56:05 AM »

I would expect nothing less My Dear!

Spoken. This time. Only Once More  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI5_daFSIZY&feature=related

Cheers,
Matt

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2010, 02:52:30 PM »

In a strange turn of events, "Peter" aka "Maya" is wandering back home to us on Friday. So, we now have one cute little girl to find a Good Home for...

Hoping...
Nog

CALI 2 B.C.

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2010, 09:56:12 PM »

That is so true. Due to some unfortunate cases in Denmark it is now forbidden by law to own and breed certain fighting dogs, as they call them overthere. If you are caught with one of these dogs it will be taken away from you and terminated unless you can prove that you got the dog before March this year. All new pups will also be terminated. Ten dog breeds are on that list, including the pitbull and bulldog. I think it is a sad law, especially because the trouble with fighting dogs largely stem from young men, who get these dogs either to look cool or for protection from gang related violence, but have absolutely no clue how to take care of a dog.

Thats too bad.here is actually a guy from denmark on that forum with me also.He never mentioned any of that though.The sad thing is pitbulls arent good guard dogs,nor are they people aggresive,many have a prey drive or can be dog aggressive  but almost never to bad to be fixed with proper training.Before i get going again ill stop this isnt the place. ;D

IronNoggin

• Old Timer
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2010, 12:43:57 PM »

So... we thought we had them all placed. We've been holding (Baby-sitting) three for a couple of Families. One being delivered tomorrow to Victoria, another up to CR shortly now. The third older couple phoned last night to inform us that they "simply are not ready for a puppy at this point in their lives". WTF? They phoned many many times to ensure we would hold Her for them over the course of three weeks, and now this? Some People!  ::)

So now we have one Little Girl left looking for a home. If interested, please drop me a line asap!

Hoping Here...  ;)

Nog