Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2010/11 Chilliwack River steelhead fishery information & water condition updates  (Read 226680 times)

Floater

• Old Timer

Any river condition reports? would be much appreciated thanks.
[

yoda

went out for a few hours before nuck's game.water was looking verry good,2-3ft vis.
saw a few  risers but no takers for me. not a lot of others out. wind and sideways rain at about 4 till 5.30 put me off the flow,and t
he vis was seriously going downhill. while leaving and driving over keith wilson noticed that the islands  below were disapearing!
hopefully this turns around quickly!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!

steelie-slayer

• catch and release

went out for a few hours before nuck's game.water was looking verry good,2-3ft vis.
saw a few  risers but no takers for me. not a lot of others out. wind and sideways rain at about 4 till 5.30 put me off the flow,and t
he vis was seriously going downhill. while leaving and driving over keith wilson noticed that the islands  below were disapearing!
hopefully this turns around quickly!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!
they did it :D
and the water was actually raising that fast? that you noticed itwhile driving over the bridge.
gone to the dark side, poor levelwind probly never going to see the water again.

bklem

that was wrong and not acceptable at all ... should be reported to city ..... but please respect people's privacy and remove that from internet.

i think a persons right to privacy is lost when they dump a pile of cupcakes on the side of a river.  you think that paper randomly dropped itself there?

azafai

no
the law and ethic require to still protect the privacy of that person.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 09:19:16 AM by azafai »

noobfisher

Hat's off to you for the cleanup!   ;D

HOOK

• Old Timer

river is in nice shape today  ;D you can see the bottom at waist deep in the lower end.

Check out our new blog

http://funonthefly.blogspot.ca/

yoda

sorry steelyslayer! more specifically, i drove over the bridge twice in one day{ie. coming and leaving}

hue-nut

• Old Timer

river is in nice shape today  ;D you can see the bottom at waist deep in the lower end.

was mint below the slesse slides at first light. Saw the first roller that I have seen all year, looked really promising, missed a fish and within a half hour vis dropped to under six inches. Lower was still fine when I fished it but not sure about later

HOOK

• Old Timer

I saw my 6th roller of the season and then hooked up less than 10mins later  ;D
Check out our new blog

1son

Got out today for a few hours and not a fish in sight very nice day which wasn't a good thing but still had a great time seen 1 landed all day ohh well maybe 1 last trip and then hanging it up for the year good luck to all cheers ;D

steelie-slayer

• catch and release

been raining in the wack today and last night but the rivers in real nice shape (bout 4ft vis). fishings been good also seen many landed and landed many myself, seems like jensen eggs and light peach roe are working the best. i have been up all week but am now home. i might go up again on saturday and give it the last trip.
gone to the dark side, poor levelwind probly never going to see the water again.

joska

• Old Timer

you got any pics danny boy ::) ::)
If you don't like the fish you're catching... change the bait!!

steelie-slayer

• catch and release

you got any pics danny boy ::) ::)
i got sum if a friend sends them
and i found a new spot, got 7 hookups in a hour in it  :o
and found a new good crossing spot

HOOK

• Old Timer

to bad they were probably above the crossing and you wont be able to fish them anymore after Saturday because the river closes above the crossing bridge and goes "FLY ONLY" below for the month of May  ;D

anybody got a clarity update to post from today ?? I notice its gone up a bit on the graph so im wondering how dirty its gotten. Thanks
Check out our new blog