Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2010/11 Chilliwack River steelhead fishery information & water condition updates  (Read 226280 times)

steelie-slayer

• catch and release

went out for a hour or so today, and to all who didnt go you didnt miss anything, it was MUD. But got to see sum big trees floating down, its a diffrent river already, my favrouite runs almost gone.  :'(
gone to the dark side, poor levelwind probly never going to see the water again.

steelie-slayer

• catch and release

went out for a hour or so today, and to all who didnt go you didnt miss anything, it was MUD. But got to see sum big trees floating down, its a diffrent river already, my favrouite runs almost gone. :'(
i was in the upper
gone to the dark side, poor levelwind probly never going to see the water again.

Danube Boy

According to the water level chart this is the highest it's been in the last 3 years.  :o

hue-nut

• Old Timer

According to the water level chart this is the highest it's been in the last 3 years.  :o

the graph is off quite a bit from the last big blowout

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself

I just hope it stops raining soon so those that live near the river can sleep easy. The way the river is rising it must be huge right now.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

I just hope it stops raining soon so those that live near the river can sleep easy. The way the river is rising it must be huge right now.
Its huge.

Geff_t

• Old Timer

Its huge.

I herd that some people are on flood alert, I hope that changes.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

I herd that some people are on flood alert, I hope that changes.
Where was that? It was not that high yet.

Geff_t

• Old Timer

Where was that? It was not that high yet.

Saw it on facebook from someone that lives there. I hope they where wrong though.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:14:55 PM by Geff_t »

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Saw it on facebook from someone that lives there. I hope they where wrong though.
Maybe a bank is weaking somewhere.

I am afraid this high water event will open up some more clay slides. :(

Geff_t

• Old Timer

I see there is still a rainfall warning for Chilliwack. Another 25mm

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

I see there is still a rainfall warning for Chilliwack. Another 25mm
Not raining now but warm West wind. It got to 14 C here today so melting the snow up high too.

Fish Slayer

I wonder what it looks like at cement slab or that run beside the road just up from Alison pools but below cedar run? Must be just hauling through there  :o

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook

Yeah, was there 20 mins ago and she sure was hauling my friend. Tamahi bridge was something too see for sure.
The Bigger The Better!

CohoMan

• Old Timer

Someone take a picture so we can see what it looks like now.