Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2010/11 Chilliwack River steelhead fishery information & water condition updates  (Read 226375 times)

steelie-slayer

• catch and release

Might be a while as the high water has probably disturbed the clay slides once again. :(
I heard they were working on them 2 days ago but i think that was only the one round sleese, I know of atleast 3 more slides  :(
gone to the dark side, poor levelwind probly never going to see the water again.

Steelhead Fever

Fished the upper yesterday 5hrs no bites lol.
Sure was nice to get some time in on the river though, just above tamihi bridge rite where the guy sells hot dogs in that cart some douche threw a bunch of garbage... looked like a big mess.
Who does that??????
That place is candyland dont do that no wonder I got no bites.
Looked like jet boat jim, Hue-nut, and steelie slayer all gots fish yesterday haha How they do that?

Steelhead Fever

« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 12:28:24 PM by Steelhead Fever »

Kenwee

It's disgusting to see people who have no care for their environment and dump garbage like that.What can be in the minds of these people?It just boggles me!!!

steelie-slayer

• catch and release

Fished the upper yesterday 5hrs no bites lol.
Looked like jet boat jim, Hue-nut, and steelie slayer all gots fish yesterday haha How they do that?

know where to fish and i only fish jensen eggs, and colorado blades, and sometimes ghost shrimp(rarely tho) and short float so im not loosing many hooks or weights or spending much time changing what im using, and only about a 10gram foam float so I can detect the slightest bite
gone to the dark side, poor levelwind probly never going to see the water again.

lucky

• Old Timer

Notice the scooter in the tree? It's sad to think that the kind of animals that would leave a mess like that are reproducing.

Floater

• Old Timer

Jesus there should be stiff fines and mandatory prison time for these crimes! The thing i dont understand is that this must be locals doing it, but you would think anyone who lives in a area as beautiful like this would respect it to the up most.
[

Every Day

• Old Timer

Someone should see if there is a receipt or house address or something amongst all of that...

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod

Lots of useful items for fishermen in that pic. I see a blue stripping basket for flyfishing at the bottom right, a few roe drying racks near the water, possibly a few roe rags too for gut chuckers.

Pathetic.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer

Someone should see if there is a receipt or house address or something amongst all of that...

If a person is going to commit a public crime you would think they aren't that stupid to leave an address on it but you never know.

Fish or cut bait.

• Old Timer

You'd be suprised on how much garbage has found it's way back to it's home in the early hours ........

BigFisher

• Old Timer
  • Bite My Hook

You'd be suprised on how much garbage has found it's way back to it's home in the early hours ........

Huh? what do you mean?

man I want that scooter.... So bad.
The Bigger The Better!

NiceFish

• Old Timer

if you find someones address in the mess you can do a dump and run on them..just toss it on their front lawn and haul my friend outta there

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Thanks for posting the pix, where is it exactly as I think we should pick it all up before it gets washed down river with the next high water? Can you get it or I will if I get a good location of it.

steelie-slayer

• catch and release

Thanks for posting the pix, where is it exactly as I think we should pick it all up before it gets washed down river with the next high water? Can you get it or I will if I get a good location of it.
yes it was washed down river only the scooter remains lol wudve been funna if one of the garbage bugs had lost their wallet there :P bigfisher posted up a pic up a bit
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 05:10:38 PM by steelie-slayer »