Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: access to Gill  (Read 1912 times)

MIKE1

access to Gill
« on: August 12, 2011, 10:29:43 PM »

Does anyone know if Gill Bar is accessible? I'm having trouble getting reports about the 'wack right now.

MIKE1

Re: access to Gill
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 09:59:33 AM »

Does anyone know if Gill Bar is accessible? I'm having trouble getting reports about the 'wack right now.

Hmm... not allot of info... Lets make this post more fun

How crazy was Haig scale bar today? Anyone got some good phone pics of the anarchy?

Sandman

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 12:54:30 PM »

I don't know.
Not all those who wander are lost

ynot

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 05:09:27 PM »

i went to scale never saw such a crowd,but got my two quickley and went,big problem is guys with their drag to loose and let the fish swim into the legs of others,or think they have a spring on and walk the line with a sockeye.it was very productive today. saw lots of cars at camp hope and some at seabird.

MIKE1

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 09:44:07 PM »

i went to scale never saw such a crowd,but got my two quickley and went,big problem is guys with their drag to loose and let the fish swim into the legs of others,or think they have a spring on and walk the line with a sockeye.it was very productive today. saw lots of cars at camp hope and some at seabird.

Thanks for the update... yah im going to try and stay away from those crowds, with my luck ill be there all day and just get pissed off better I dont go.