Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: anyone fishing the Capilano tomorro who has an extra sit  (Read 9364 times)

Shawn6o4

Re: anyone fishing the Capilano tomorro who has an extra sit
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2012, 12:14:12 AM »

Be sure to file a complaint with Coast Mountain and follow up on it later on. That's total BS that drivers do that to people, and they wonder why they get harassed or assaulted at times.

Yeah we should all send an email to coast mountain complaining see if they do anything, maybe they will install rod holders instead of bike racks in the front ;D

Johnny Canuck

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2012, 12:35:33 AM »

They need the public to take transit so they can make money to provide a service. Yet they discriminate by what you're wearing or what your hobby is. Stupid if you ask me and an extremely poor way to run a public service.
Common sense is so rare it should be considered a superpower.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2012, 12:57:48 AM »

If the clowns who run Transit run the province or country, we'd be bankrupt in a month.

SteelheadAdict

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2012, 01:46:44 AM »

I agree jhony its a bunch of bull even cabs are bad i called a cab at 5 so i could get to the vedder at around 6:00 and we drove up rolled his window down asked if i was the one who orderd the cab and he said that he wouldnt allow me in his cab becuase i probably had a filet knife with me and asumed i was going to stab him and no he wasnt vancovers favorits race of cab drivers lol  :P

Johnny Canuck

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2012, 09:08:16 AM »

I agree jhony its a bunch of bull even cabs are bad i called a cab at 5 so i could get to the vedder at around 6:00 and we drove up rolled his window down asked if i was the one who orderd the cab and he said that he wouldnt allow me in his cab becuase i probably had a filet knife with me and asumed i was going to stab him and no he wasnt vancovers favorits race of cab drivers lol  :P

I would have asked the driver if he would like to have the knife with him up front on the floor or something. Although that was a very weak excuse on his part as any persons hands with the right training can be a more effective weapon than a knife.

hookR

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2012, 12:34:20 PM »

I've never had that issue. the homeless people they let on smell far worse the  any roe I've smelt.

LOL i agree

noobfisher

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2012, 10:20:07 PM »

Had a friend who lived in North Vancouver who had his driver's licence suspended. Had to walk to the Cap to fish. Complained the bus driver won't let him board the bus because he smelled of roe and beer. He likes his beer first thing in the morning

Sounds like ur friend hasn't learned much if his license is suspended and he reeks of beer in the morning, perhaps time for some rehab.  I don't blame the bus driver if he reeks so bad of booze, who wants to fish next to that guy anyways on the river, I don't.

Electroman

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2012, 11:43:10 AM »

Sounds like ur friend hasn't learned much if his license is suspended and he reeks of beer in the morning, perhaps time for some rehab.  I don't blame the bus driver if he reeks so bad of booze, who wants to fish next to that guy anyways on the river, I don't.

Nice assumption.
Just because a guy cracks a couple beers in the am when they for one arnt driving or going to work doesn't meen he is a drunk mess.

Johnny Canuck

• Old Timer
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2012, 12:38:16 PM »

There are more reasons than DUI to get a license suspended noobfisher, although DUI is the typical culprit.

loveforstellies

• Thump! huh? Fish on!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 12:16:52 AM »

well I guess I am not the only fisherman that has been frowned up-on by the buss driver. haha. :D
jza

loveforstellies

• Thump! huh? Fish on!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 12:26:51 AM »

"Sounds like ur friend hasn't learned much if his license is suspended and he reeks of beer in the morning, perhaps time for some rehab.  I don't blame the bus driver if he reeks so bad of booze, who wants to fish next to that guy anyways on the river, I don't."

Today i serve a Bavarian couple at work and they said that a glass of beer, in particular stouts, in the morning is great for you kidneys. Anyway that is just a way of seeing it. 

cheers!!
jza

arimaBOATER

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2012, 11:56:22 AM »

Took a bus from Coquitlam to Jericho Beach back in the 70's with a deflated inflatable 2 man boat.
Two plastic red/blue oars along with foot pump.

After having great fun in waves & soaking in the suns rays , bused all the way back.
Absolutely no problems getting on the bus.

Do not think anyone should try the same today by what I've read in your posts.

Marion

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2012, 01:38:17 PM »

Awww, sorry. I checked a few times that morning to see if you had answered because I was heading out there. Did you get out? Did you catch? I did not.

Also I sometimes like to have a big thermos full of earl grey tea with bailies on a Sunday AM at the river (when someone else is driving.) Just adds a nice warm touch to the morning. It's your day off to enjoy yourself after all!  ::) Just be safe!

summersteel

• Old Timer
  • Nic nic.
    • citycentermassagetherapy
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2012, 12:19:13 AM »

I love what the guy said "just because he has a few beers in the morning doesn't mean he's a drunk mess". Umm yes, it does mean that!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:53:03 AM by summersteel »
Fish on!

Noahs Arc

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2012, 08:23:35 AM »

I love what the guy said "just because he has a few beers in the morning doesn't mean he's a drunk mess". Umm yes, it does mean that! That's what makes you spell steellies as stellies, and bus as buss. Burp, hiccup, belch.

Congrats on being a douche. So sick and tired of guys getting ripped for grammar on here.
Get over it!