Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Grizzly Creek Tackle  (Read 1802 times)

c-pin

Grizzly Creek Tackle
« on: September 28, 2013, 08:19:33 PM »

Hey Everyone,

I am looking to get some bulk swivels from Grizzly Creek Tackle.

I know that Fred's sells them, but not in the bulk packs anymore. Does anyone have a contact for Grizzly Creek or know where I can order bulk (over 100)?

Feel free to call or shoot me a text.

Thanks,  John
(604) 690-7472
Wild Salmon are like Wild Women .... Fun to Catch and Mighty Tasty

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
Re: Grizzly Creek Tackle
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 08:57:51 PM »

Are you just looking for grizzly creek or just anywhere that you can get bulk from? I order all my stuff from Hagens.com as they have really good pricing.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 09:41:01 PM »

Unless you know precisely what you want it can be major pain. Example, my buddy ordered some parts to make spinners. The body parts he ordered did not really go well with the size of blades. Too bad you can't order say a dozen to see what fits before putting in a bulk order. You have to order 500 minimum of the same parts. You can't mix and match.

vandenhooff

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 09:04:00 AM »

Geff_t

• Old Timer
  • Cork floats hand made by myself
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 04:11:12 PM »

Unless you know precisely what you want it can be major pain. Example, my buddy ordered some parts to make spinners. The body parts he ordered did not really go well with the size of blades. Too bad you can't order say a dozen to see what fits before putting in a bulk order. You have to order 500 minimum of the same parts. You can't mix and match.
You can order just a dozen or what ever number you want, all they do when you don't meet their minimum amount is add $1 to what ever you order.

<*((((((><                        <*(((((((><                       <*(((((((><Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will phone in sick to work and fish all day

c-pin

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 04:35:47 PM »

Thanks for the info guys.

I'm just looking for some of their swivels, but I will try your suggested sites.

Cheers,  John
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 04:42:59 PM by c-pin »
Wild Salmon are like Wild Women .... Fun to Catch and Mighty Tasty