Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chilliwack River, January 9th 2014  (Read 1996 times)

GENERAL-SHERMAN

Chilliwack River, January 9th 2014
« on: January 09, 2014, 07:45:05 PM »

Was out all day today on the lower didnt see or hear of any! Pretty sure the rivers still slow... I noticed that when I drove over crossing to go to work on Wednesday there was few people around... The Fred's site literally increased pressure on the river 3x from what I saw around he same area today...I shoulda stayed home. Gong show and few fish...typically this time of year I should be into between 5 and 10 fish already... Iv only hooked one in 12 trips on he vedder and more that that on some north side flows with only a couple trips.. River had 3 to 4ft vis this morning and clouded up to 1.5 to 2 feet  around the crossing at dark .
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 08:02:28 PM by GENERAL-SHERMAN »

Matt

• Old Timer
Re: Chilliwack River, January 9th 2014
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 11:54:51 PM »

Was out all day today on the lower didnt see or hear of any! Pretty sure the rivers still slow... I noticed that when I drove over crossing to go to work on Wednesday there was few people around... The Fred's site literally increased pressure on the river 3x from what I saw around he same area today...I shoulda stayed home. Gong show and few fish...typically this time of year I should be into between 5 and 10 fish already... Iv only hooked one in 12 trips on he vedder and more that that on some north side flows with only a couple trips.. River had 3 to 4ft vis this morning and clouded up to 1.5 to 2 feet  around the crossing at dark .

Really?

Tenz85

Re: Chilliwack River, January 9th 2014
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 08:52:24 AM »

I thought you said 4x more people last time?