Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: KASNAGGERS FB Group Enough is Enough  (Read 13125 times)

Darko

• Old Timer
Re: KASNAGGERS FB Group Enough is Enough
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2024, 07:54:22 PM »

That video didnt have that tag before when i saw it this morning, easy to claim port alberni
yea pretty suspicious considering every other video and short is on the vedder ...
if you ain't fishin, you ain't livin

MetalAndFeathers

Re: KASNAGGERS FB Group Enough is Enough
« Reply #31 on: Today at 12:21:11 PM »

Your clear lack of knowledge on this issue is obvious. I have already said I have seen their snagging in person, so have many others, so have DFO officers. I can't believe an adult can be as gullible as you to think this group is all one big joke. Do you really think I would post it if I wasn't sure?

Who do you think half of these people are in this video?
Looks like they are just trolling right?
https://youtu.be/FGrzGf5tqQU?feature=shared

They post pictures in this area daily, wow only that spot in the river has biting fish non-stop right and they have some secret roe recipe. Is that what you believe? Because that's what you're projecting in your message.

I posted this because strength is in numbers in this world. People should be cognizant of the BS going on

Those aren’t the KAsnaggers guys Darko. Can you try again and actually post evidence of them poaching instead of claiming it? You claim they do it every day and you see it all the time so clearly you would have good video of it? You can also walk right up to them and film all the wild coho they have on their stringers. Also make sure it’s the KAsnaggers because they’re a small group of fishermen.