Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Seymour River mouth August 14th  (Read 2100 times)

Sinaran

Seymour River mouth August 14th
« on: August 14, 2005, 10:28:57 PM »

was there again today from 4pm to 6pm, 10 other fishermen were lining up from the bridge to the river mouth too.  tide was high, but not much action. saw a few fishes jumping on the other side of the river mouth (near the boats), tried spooning there for 30 mins and still no bite, went home disappointed.
Fish on!!! woohoo..!!

silverback

Re: Seymour River mouth August 8th
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 10:50:17 PM »

was there from 12 - 7pm did not see alot did see three landed if you
call it that. otherwise pretty quiet, tide came in fish disapeared,tide went out fish started jumping but not caught. the seal on the other hand was doing just fine watch as it came out of the water with a pink in its mouth.cool sight :o.to end this report i am thinking we're just have too wait other couple weeks it's still too early.it can only get better. tight lines.

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 11:20:26 PM »

Had two hits tonight but nothing to the beach. Gawd it's a pig stein down there. Tim Horton's coffee cups all over the place and irresponsible dog owners letting their four legged friends doing their thing everywhere. >:(  Be responsible, pack out your garbage. Packed out several coffee cups.

jettabambino

• Old Timer
  • wanna banana?
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 09:51:53 AM »

Totally true.... looks like the remains of a brothel down there.... We are being pigs people... If you are going to bring your beer down to the water please throw away your cans and bottles.... It cant be good for the fish.... And why is there a couch down there if nobody uses it..... Shouldnt be there anyway..
see ya on the river

Fish Assassin

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 10:43:14 PM »

Well you have to ask that question the couch is there for FA so he doesn't get sore feet from standing he can sit and fish.  Just like on here ARMCHAIR FISHERMAN ;D ;D

C.F

Can you bring me my favourite libation the next time you're down ? ;D

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod
Re: Seymour River mouth August 14th
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 02:15:09 AM »

Please start a new fishing report for a different trip instead of lumping many days under one report thread. Thank you.

Sinaran

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 09:42:50 PM »

fished there again today for an hour, the tide was really really low .. (1pm) no one there seemed to catch anything too.
a guy told me he caught one in the morning around 8am but it was a bit humped up so he didn't keep it. 
i was being consistent enough the past two weeks, fishing there 4 days a week, but it just wouldn't work out for me. so i guess i just have to wait for a couple of weeks or so when the number finally increase. 
Fish on!!! woohoo..!!

jettabambino

• Old Timer
  • wanna banana?
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 09:45:25 PM »

Like Rod said earlier... Start a new thread.....
see ya on the river