Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pinks Open In The Harrison  (Read 2350 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer
Pinks Open In The Harrison
« on: August 23, 2005, 06:12:55 PM »

Received word a hour ago via the phone that pinks open tomorrow on parts of the Harrison River. Go to the FOC web site for the complete details.

Also and I am not to speculate any more as I was doing to much of that by a Fish BC poster and she was right.

Now I donot think this is speculating but I have been told another announcement is coming re the Sockeye in the next day or so.

It is funny I guess as most of you know I do not BB for sockeye but I stll try to keep members of this board informed on what is happening on our rivers.

Anyway as I posted before away for the next month fishing and travelling but I might check in on things once and a while if I find a computer. ;D

I will finish my jack spring on the Thompson before I leave for those that wish to read it.

All the best to all for the rest of the summer and good fishing. The Vedder Coho are not far away, what a great fishery we have here in BC but we must continue to work at it to preserve it.

Please try to contribute to the SDA if you can, they need the funds to work for you. Thanks