Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Vedder Fishing Report Feb 25th 2006  (Read 2527 times)

steelieman

• Fish On!!!!
Vedder Fishing Report Feb 25th 2006
« on: February 25, 2006, 08:42:51 PM »

Well, I guess I will do up a report since no one seems to have any. Well, because of the cool and frigid morning, we got to the river around 11:00am. The wind was blowing really hard and it was difficult to cast. We fished the canal for an hour but nothing much was happening. So, I decided to give MontegoBay a call. I will let him do his report later I guess. He had good news for us because he had more than a dozen fish on by then- either wild or headshakes and gone!!! Wow, they were having an excellent outing today.

We decided to look for them but misunderstood the directions and it took us about 45minutes to find them. By the time we got there, it was about 1:00 in the afternoon. I was huffy and puffy by then because we had to climb trees and branches to find them. By then, fishing was really slow and MontegoBay decided to leave. I guess he had his fun for the day and left the run to Khim and me.

I fished it up and down the run but it was just not my day. The snow started to fall and the wind was really howling by now. I have yet to see my float dip today!!!!

I decided to walk up to Khim and guess what???? He had hooked into 3 and was only able to land 1 wild fish. That was his first fish landed this season. Good for him.

My next outing will be next week as some of us have to work during the week! :-[