Fishing with Rod Discussion Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many Chilliwack River hatchery marked coho salmon did you retain in fall 2010?

1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31+

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: 2010 Chilliwack River fall salmon fishery information & water condition updates  (Read 113714 times)

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Nice to meet you Chris, albeit for a brief moment, I slipped back out shortly after 12:30 or so as I had to be back home by 4ish, ended up getting into 4 jack springs as the heavy pressure was off the water for an hour or two, although only one made it's way home with me.
Sorry we could not visit longer but the cleanup seems to keep one going from one thing after another as you most likely observed.

Glad you found some fish. The cleanup can bring one good karma. ;D

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Not much rain overnight, the river should be prime this am.

BBarley

Lot's of fish rolling in the river last night, I'm headed down right now to see if any fish are sitting in a foot of water like last time.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Conditions very good today, a further report under the fishing reports later this evening.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Conditions were good at darlk last night but we have had some rain overnight.
My report for yesterday now posted under fishing reports.

ahans

• I'm a llama!

Thanks Chris. I see you retirees get up quite early in the morning. Thinking about making my first trip to Vedder tomorrow or Thursday. If conditions are good today, I'll be there firstlight tomorrow. Looking forward to your feedback on the water conditions. We really appreciate your reports. Tight lines.

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

High, wide and mud with debris coming down. I will check again after a nap after the 4:00 AM start one needs one, darn e - mails and FWR. ;D ;D

Rodney

• Administrator
  • Old Timer
  • Where's my strike indicator?
    • Fishing with Rod

High and muddy??? How is that possible? :o

Now I feel better since I cannot go out. ;D

ahans

• I'm a llama!

:) Thanks Chris. I've booked a tentative day-off for tomorrow. If conditions are not good cause of the rain last night, I'll head out on Thursday. Cheers  8).

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

:) Thanks Chris. I've booked a tentative day-off for tomorrow. If conditions are not good cause of the rain last night, I'll head out on Thursday. Cheers  8).
Might be OK above the slides and it is sunny out now. The last while the river has come around quickly. i will check above too and see how the Tamihi Rapids look. :-X

clujalolo

thinking of heading out tomorrow to the vedder, near the train bridge...conditions will be good for tomorrow?

CohoMan

• Old Timer

Yah, thinking of heading out tomorrow morning and would like to know water conditions for lower river if possible.

Thanks guys in advance..........

Danube Boy

If you have a day off, just go. If the conditions are poor, get some bait and fish really close to shore, or creek mouths, or above slides.

vancook

• Old Timer

I'm going Friday first light if anyone wants to meet up. Think the rest of the week is supposed to be sunny so the river should come down and clear up nicely

chris gadsden

• Old Timer

Lower a couple of hours before dark very poor but lots of activity. :-X

Videos and full fishing report later after badminton or tomorrow am under fishing reports. Upper fine and as darkness closed in the Lower was coming around too.

Unless something drastic happens all area will be OK come morning.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19