Cutthroat Opportunities Throughout BC
Posted on February 10th 2014, by Hatch Match'r Fly & Tackle
Hatch Match'r Fly and Tackle in Maple Ridge will be hosting a seminar on March 7th by Tom Johannesen. This presentation will teach the angler everything he or she needs to know about locating cutthroat trout throughout BC. Better ye,t it will also explain in detail how to catch them once they are located.
- Dates: Friday March 7th, 2014
- Topic: How, when, where to fish for cutthroat trout
- Cost: $20.00 per person
- Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Location: Hatch Match'r Fly & Tackle (#9- 22935 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge)
- Content: The presentation will cover the following:
- Gear for specific locations
- Fly selection for any and all water conditions
- Productive times and locations to find cutthroat trout
- Type of fishing being covered includes beach fishing for Sea-runs and fly-fishing, back waters, lakes and rivers.
- Open floor to answer any questions the guests may have
Class size is limited so please call 604-467-7118 early to reserve your seat.